Monday, August 31, 2009

It shouldn't be like that!!!


I was very exhausted during these few weeks and finally i become relief and having mood to study with my sense of relaxation.Yupp...this is a STUDY LEAVE for this whole week,gotta study very hard.I'm started to worry bout this final exam bcz my mind is totally blank,i think i took this lightly before and now i fear abt this final exam.I'm really need to recall back what i've studied...


Today mum wasnt cook for dinner so we went outside and having our dinner.Actually i wasnt really want to go out today but i force to do it.Though that this week is a study leave so i jz stay at home and do revision.But after my final exam,i'll be freaking crazy on enjoying my holidays.haha...

it isnt a lame face.Im jz very exhausted today. haha...

im going to STUDY right now,just dont want to be left out from this batch and also the coursemates.

No comments:

Post a Comment