Saturday, August 15, 2009

THE DAY OUTTT...

I've been told by my mum saying tat we all de whole family will be going out today and i was still lying on my bed since it was a comfortable morning to let me slept lately.so surprisingly that we all were going to a furniture store at damansara,mum wasnt satisfied with de coffee table in de living room coz it looked old so she decided to buy a new one.after de long time to observe for a suitable and a nice coffee table,we were changed de destination to de another furniture store which called REGINA FURNISHING STORE where is located at waterfront and having a tea time at OLD TOWN,it was a nice day rite?!Perhaps i didnt go out today,can imagine tht i gotta be a hungry boy at home until... until de moment they all cuming back then i've my favorite supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment