Monday, September 28, 2009

HOLIDAYSSSSSS....

Yupp...finally i've my holidays.gotta love it man and i've lot of fun and im currently still enjoying my holidays =D went back to grandma's house for couple days.altho stayed there for couple days but i really got lot of fun =D my cousin who lives in Singapore also spend his holidays to come here.


this is him,my cousin






the emo face T___T






my young bro and me


the tongue out boys



smile or anything else....




smile...still better...haha...





the gun boys


you're getting caught in the act

We're going out for dinner while there was almost reached 6 after cousin and auntie had arrived there.It's pitty them coz had to spend 7 hours to come here but everything's worth perhaps we can meet each other. =D

oh...yay...one of the dishes during our dinner time.tofu still hot,steam poured up





spicy fried fish.see chillies evrywhere




this soup tasted delicious,should try this on next time



along the way we're going for dinner

































No comments:

Post a Comment